Friday, February 03, 2006

What's Next in eBook Publishing?

You may ask yourself.... How Can eBooks become even easier? O.K., sure, now you can store dozens of eBooks on a little san-disk card and stick it in your PDA or even your cell phone and read to your heart's content ANYWHERE you go. But, that's just not good enough!

We, at DPP, are always trying to think about the next step to make it even easier for our readers to enjoy eBooks.

Timed to coincide with the release of the Sony eBook Reader this spring... DPP will begin offering, for the low price of $9,999.00, a microchip implant surgery. Enabling you to READ YOUR OWN MIND!

Got eBooks on the brain? Now you can!

(Thanks to Nicole Pitman for her comment about chips in the head and reading your own mind! It made me laugh so hard my sides hurt, so I thought I'd put it in my blog and pass along the giggle.)

No comments: