Monday, November 21, 2005

Another Day in Paradise

We have moved into our new offices in beautiful, downtown Palm Springs, CA. I am astonished at the way the right office can make you feel so official. It's an old Frank Lloyd Wright design. Lots of outdoor space, light, and all that outdoorsy hoo-ha. I have been plugging away relentlessly to give you book lovers something pretty to look at when you stop by DPPSTORE. I'll even post some blog photos of our new office view, when I get time (time is a funny concept, it may take me a while to get it...)
We're right above Starbucks, kitty-corner from Coffee Bean, and across the street there is a little independent named Peabodies. Ah, coffee everywhere...I will be working tirelessly at last. Keep checking back for updates. I would love to hear your feedback on the current layout of the store, ease of navigation, content, etc. I will keep you informed of our progress.

Cheers-
Catherine

No comments: